I’m so excited about sharing my Peanut Butter Banana Shake recipe with you movers and “shakers” out there (just HAD to use that little pun … such a comedian). This frosty confection combines two classic flavors that are pure perfection in a parfait glass (or root beer float mug, in my case)! This shake is sugar-free, gluten-free, low carb, low glycemic, and best of all, it’s oh so delicious! Are you ready? Let’s make this shake!
- 3/4 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein Powder (I use Trim Healthy Mama Pristine Whey Protein)
- 4 Teaspoons Pyure (or 2 Teaspoons Trim Healthy Mama Super Sweet)
- 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil Melted (or Trim Healthy Mama MCT Oil)
- 2 Rounded Tablespoons Natural Peanut Butter (No Added Sugar)
- 1 Pinch Sea Salt (or 1 Generous Pinch Trim Healthy Mama Mineral Salt)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Glucomannan (or Trim Healthy Mama Gluccie)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Teaspoon Banana Flavoring
- 1 1/2 Cup Ice or 10 “Old School” ice cubes (the big cubes that come from an ice cube tray) 😉
Once you have all of your shake making ingredients corralled into one convenient area, just dump the magical ingredients into your blender. I call my red Vitamix “The Little Engine that Could” because it has made countless shakes, smoothies, etc. over the years. Give everything a good whirl in the blender, and pour into one of your fun, festive glasses. Enjoy! Warning: Sip slowly to avoid brain freeze.
I hope you’ll follow and subscribe to Oh So Delicious. Oh, I love comments so it would be great to hear from you in the comments section. Y’all come back, now. I’ll be posting regularly throughout the week.
- My husband’s (type II diabetic) blood sugar before drinking this shake – 129. One hour after drinking this shake – 119. Yes, you read this correctly. Another blood sugar success!
- If you live the Trim Healthy Mama lifestyle regarding food, this will be a S fuel source.
- I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.